A migration certificate is required when the candidates want to migrate from one university to another university in the same country. So using this migration certificate, one can continue their studies in their desired university. In this article, we will discuss in brief about how to get a migration certificate from IGNOU. IGNOU is India’s best open university for distance education. Since IGNOU is a student-oriented university, the procedures regarding any kind of educational applications are simple and easy. So, anyone who is seeking to get any kind of certificate or change, of course, etc can get their work done online without much effort.
Full Procedure to get IGNOU Migration Certificate
How to get Your IGNOU Migration Certificate
- Download and Take a Printout of the IGNOU Migration Application form from the link mentioned above.Print out should be on A4 size paper.
- Fill the complete Application Form.Fill your all details like course, enrollment no., Passing year and other required details.
- Go to Your nearest bank and make a demand draft of Rs 500/-The Demand Draft should be in favor of “IGNOU” and payable at the concerned regional center address.
- Visit Your IGNOU Regional Centre and Submit your Application form along with the DD.
- Wait for few days and you will receive your IGNOU Migration Certificate by Post
Read more : Home – IGNOU Project Zone
Read more : IGNOU – Downloads – Migration Certificate
Process to get migration certificate from IGNOU
In order to get a migration certificate from IGNOU, you need to fill up an application and then submit it to the university. You can download the form from the official website of IGNOU and fill it up. Make sure that the information you feed in the application is correct and accurate.
In case the information is incorrect, the university has the right to cancel your migration certificate application. After filling out the form, you need to submit it to the appropriate regional center that you were allotted.
Make sure that you apply a xerox copy of your degree certificate and marks along with your application before submitting it to your respective regional center. Without xerox copies, your application cannot be accepted.
Ignou Migration Certificate Fees:
➥ At the time of submission of the application for issue of Migration Certificate Application Form to your regional centre in Ignou, the students should attach duly attested Xerox copy of consolidated Statement of Marks and the Degree Provisional Certificate issued by IGNOU University.
➥ It should be submitted only to IGNOU Regional Centre in which students are part of it. Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 by Demand Draft in favour of IGNOU and payable at the City of Preferred Regional Centre.
Step by step method to download the migration certificate application from IGNOU official website
If you want to download the online format of your migration certificate application then you need to follow the steps given below. The application can be downloaded in PDF format through the official website of IGNOU.
- First of all, you need to open the official portal in a browser application of your desktop computer or laptop.
- After that, you need to navigate to the student corner and click on it.
- When you click on the student corner, you’ll see a drop-down menu.
- Under the drop-down menu, you’ll see an option called download.
- When you click on the download sub-menu, you’ll see the option to download a migration certificate.
- Just click on it and the application will start downloading.