Diploma in Panchayat Level Administration and Development (DPLAD) helps with the mandatory data, skills, and abilities required for strengthening native democracy and also the method of decentralized planningcoming up with. It additionally helps them to figure out electoral representatives in a very cooperative and coordinated fashion. The maximum time duration of this programme is four years while the minimum period is one year.
OBJECTIVES OF DPLAD PROGRAMME:
- equip panchayat level functionaries with the required information, and skills required for strengthening native democracy and therefore the method of decentralized designing,
- An ease to figure with electoral representatives in an exceedingly. cooperative and coordinated fashion, and
- Eases people’s participation through a denovo approach, perspective, and action by the panchayat level functionaries.
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU DPLAD SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT PROPOSAL
The objectives are as follows:
- Identify and plan analysis problems;
- Write an honest analysis proposal;
- Identify and use acceptable analysis design;
- Conduct scientific investigation in a very systematic way;
- Collect and analyse the data;
- Learn to use acceptable applied mathematics strategies.
Also read : eGyanKosh: BPRP-004 Project Work
Also read : IGNOU Projects – IGNOU Project Zone
PREPARATION OF IGNOU DPLAD SYNOPSIS OR PROJECT PROPOSAL
The learners need to select a specific space within which they haveinterest. Then, in consultation with the Guide, they need to pick out a specific topic for the project work. The project proposal is an overview of the careful work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following is the format for the project proposal:
- The Title of the planned Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The principle of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the study, if any
- Research Method including Samples, Tests and/or Tools, Statistics
TOPICS FOR IGNOU DPLAD BPRP 004 SYNOPSIS AND PROJECT REPORT
(In the BPRP 004, Synopsis should be around 8-12 PAGES while the report must contain 100-120 PAGES)
- Impact of Integrated kid Development Services with relation to the Social and Physical Development of Pre-Schoolers
- A Study on the Role of the 73rd Constitutional modification Act on girl’s authorisation.
- A Study of small Finance Facilities and Analysing the notice Level of Rural individuals about small Finance
- Status of scheduled Tribes girls
- Violation of Human Rights of girls
- Women’s authorisation in Panchayati dominion establishment
PREPARATION OF IGNOU DPLAD PROJECT/REPORT/THESIS/DISSERTATION
The size of the project report depends on the character of the theme of the project you’ve selected. The project report ought to be around a hundred pages written in the double area. The report ought to be on an A4 size sheet.
The report ought to be within the following format.
|1||TITLE||The initial page of the report ought to state the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year. 1. Certificate 2. Acknowledgement 3. Table of Contents|
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section can introduce the problem. It ought to be able to offer a plan to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the subject emerge, and what you pick up the subject. The introduction should contain the principle and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THE LITERATURE||Review of literature is a collective body of works done by earlier researchers and printed within the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in generating ideas and developing significant queries for the analysis work.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The principle for carrying out a particular project is explained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE/ HYPOTHESIS||This can consist of the most objectives or purpose of the analysis. For example, to study the impact of family environment on the self-concept of the students. A hypothesis is additionally provided that could be a tentative statement about the cause-and-effect relationship between the independent and dependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The method includes Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the sample can depend on the subject selected. Tests/ tools are to be selected based on the targets of the analysis. The data collected with the help of the tests/ tools are then analysed by mistreatment appropriately applied mathematics techniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of the research once the statistical analysis of data is reported in tabular and graphical type. This is then mentioned in the light-weight of the existing analysis studies. The implication of the findings is additionally discussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading, the learner must conclude the findings of the analysis.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints and limitations of the research is mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on the research findings, the learner will offer suggestions for more research during a particular space.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References need to be written in APA format. This ought to be alphabetically listed.|