The Master’s Degree Programme in Women’s and Gender Studies (MAWGS) provides comprehensive information on ideas, theories, socio-political, economic, cultural, and psychotherapy factors touching gender relationships and cultural transformation. The created content is to impart an associate integrated understanding to learners about the crucial dimensions of women’s and gender problems.The programme additionally introduces the learner to the essential aspects of analysis, and the project adds to the world of Women’s and Gender Studies. MAWGS could be a standard program with intermediate exit choice at PG credentials level when completing all needed work for the PG Diploma. PG diploma focuses on effort abstract, theoretical, and analytical data within the regions of women and gender studies
OBJECTIVES of the MAWGS Programme
- Acquaint students with the educational disciplines of gender and woman studies and their history, theoretical premises, and progression to a current standing.
- Develop gender sensitization associated views among students and an understanding of formulations of authorization.
- Expose students to cultural, literary, political, and socio-economic dimensions at intervals gender frameworks.
- Offer students the chance to use the foundational associated theoretical information noninheritable within the 1st year syllabus and apply it towards a non-obligatory specialization within the second year of the MA.
- Permit learners to get specific knowledge either in ‘Gender, Literature & Culture’ or ‘Women’s Studies.’
- Produce avenues of more tutorial opportunities or employment opportunities through the specialization.
Also read: IGNOU Projects – IGNOU Project Zone
Also Read : eGyanKosh: MWGP-001 Project Work
OBJECTIVES OF IGNOU MAWGS (MWGP – 001) SYNOPSIS OR PROJECT PROPOSAL
The objectives are as follows:
- Identify and plan analysis problems;
- Write an honest analysis proposal;
- Identify and use acceptable analysis design;
- Conduct scientific investigation in a very systematic way;
- Collect and analyse the data;
- Learn to use acceptable applied mathematics strategies.
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MAWGS PROJECT SYNOPSIS OR PROJECT PROPOSAL
The learners need to select a specific space within which they are fascinated. Then, in consultation with the Guide, they need to pick out a specific topic for the project work.The project proposal is an overview of the careful work to be undertaken by the learner.
The following is the format for the project proposal:
- The Title of the planned Project
- Background of the Study
- Literature Review
- The principle of the Study
- Objectives of the Study
- The hypothesis of the study, if any
- Research Method including Samples, Tests and/or Tools, Statistics
PREPARATION OF IGNOU MAWGS PROJECT/REPORT/THESIS/DISSERTATION
The size of the project report depends on the character of the theme of the project you’ve selected. The project report ought to be around a hundred pages written in the double area. The report ought to be on an A4 size sheet.
The report ought to be within the following format.
|1||TITLE||The initial page of the report ought to state the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number, and year. |
3. Table of Contents
|2||INTRODUCTION||This section can introduce the problem. It ought to be able to offer a plan to the reader what the topic is all about, how did the subject emerge, and what you pick up the subject. The introduction should contain the principle and purpose of the research.|
|3||REVIEW OF THELITERATURE||Review of literatureis a collective bodyof works done byearlier researchersand printed within theform of books,journals, articles. Ithelps in generatingideas and developingsignificant queriesfor the analysiswork.|
|4||SIGNIFICANCE||The principle forcarrying out aparticular project isexplained here.|
|5||OBJECTIVE/ HYPOTHESIS||This can consist of the mostobjectives or purposeof the analysis. Forexample, to studythe impact of familyenvironment on theself-concept of thestudents. Ahypothesis is additionallyprovided that could be atentative statementabout the cause-and-effect relationshipbetween theindependent anddependent variables.|
|6||METHODOLOGY||The methodincludes Sample,Tests/Tools, andStatistical Analysis.The size and natureof the sample candepend on the subjectselected. Tests/ toolsare to be selectedbased on the targets of the analysis.The data collectedwith the help of thetests/ tools are then analysed by mistreatmentappropriately applied mathematicstechniques.|
|7||RESULT AND DISCUSSION||The findings of theresearch once thestatistical analysis ofdata is reported in tabularand graphical type.This is then mentionedin the light-weight of theexisting analysisstudies. Theimplication of thefindings is additionallydiscussed.|
|8||CONCLUSION||Under this heading,the learner mustconclude the findingsof the analysis.|
|9||DELIMITATION||Constraints andlimitations of theresearch is mentioned here.|
|10||SUGGESTIONS||Based on theresearch findings,the learner will offersuggestions for moreresearch during aparticular space.|
|11||REFERENCES (APA STYLE)||References need tobe written in APAformat. This ought tobe alphabeticallylisted.|