According ignou rules, student can submit report online method. The university has provided uploading link. Now students can upload project report . students should upload report before last date. IGNOU has made a centralized web portal for online submission of Project work, Dissertation, Field Work Journals and Internship Reports.
The IGNOU University has provided a link on its official website where the students will be able to submit their final Project/Dissertation/Field Work Journals/Internship Report reports via “Online mode”. It will become easy for the students to submit the final reports to the university. They just need internet access for this. The university has provided the complete guidelines to submit IGNOU project report online. Students should read that carefully. Otherwise, submission of reports in wrong format could lead to rejection.
DO YOU NEED IGNOU CUSTOMISED PROJECT ?
EMAIL US : [email protected]
How to get approval of IGNOU Project Synopsis
student have to approval synopsis first. For synopsis approval , student should visit study center . t is important for the learners that they should obtain approval in prescribed proforma of the Guide/Supervisor . for more information students have to visit your regional center.
Also Read :Home – IGNOU Project Zone
Also Read : IGNOU – The People’s University
How to submit IGNOU Project Report, Dissertation, Field Work Journals, Internship Reports Online mode ?
- Visit ignou project official website .https://projects.ignou.ac.in/projectjun21/
- A set of instructions will appear on the website. please Read all the instructions carefully.
- click on yes on ” Do you want to continue ” label as shown in the image
- Click on “Proceed to upload project / Dissertation / Field work Jornal / Internship Report. As shown in the given image
- A new link will open and it will ask your details. As shown in image
- Fill your all details . Enrollment no. , Program, Date of Birth and secure code also .
- Click on submit button now .
- Upload your Project Report .
NOTE: CANDIDATE SHOULD NOT UPLOAD TEE ASSIGNMENT/SYNOPSIS ETC. IN THIS PORTAL