IGNOU online admission
IGNOU is a university of the people and has established excellent transparency and flexibility rules regarding entrance requirements, the duration of the programme, and the study location. IGNOU adopts the student-centric approach. The University has accomplished just a handful of topics in engineering and technology and a bachelor in education, health, nursing, library and information studies, which are available to students who have previously only been studying at a study course at a great distance. IGNOU offers 338 courses and over 3500 classes, of which over 30 are lakhs.
What are IGNOU Distance Education’s key points?
- Wage increase of 100 per cent.
- High-level management qualification.
- Improving the Real Summary.
- Students are certified to be able to advance others.
- Students are given a greater chance to promote and increase.
- Students receive 100% support for their placement.
Application Form IGNOU Admission 2021-22:
- ONLINE APPLICATION
- To begin with, you will be online admittance to the IGNOU website.
- Search the online entry tab and open the online entry portal
- Complete all the required forms and upload the official papers as indicated in each box.
- When the application is finished, the bank charge must be paid online or offline using a chalan form and payment.
- Once you have submitted your photo and signature and selected the “NEXT” button, you will see the Preview form option. Save/print your form for future reference.
- DOCUMENTS REQUESTED
- Mark and pass certificate for high schools
- Transfer Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Income Certificate Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Entry Test Card Admitted
- Intermediate Mark-sheets and Pass certificate
- ADMIT CARD
Exam-holders may download the admission card from the official IGNOU website. Before the two weeks before examination notification, the University provided a hall ticket. If a candidate cannot get a hall ticket within a week, admission cards can be downloaded on the website of University. It is very obligatory for students to have a legitimate admission card together with the actual ID evidence. No student will be allowed to enter the examination venue without a valid admit card. Many details will be sent to the candidates with the admission card.
- ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD PROCEDURE
- Students must visit the website of the University.
- Then click on the ‘Card Admission’ option on the exam tab.
- Select the name of the course and enter the university code and password.
- Check it once you have entered all of the fields.
- Click on the button Download.
- Hall is going to download a ticket.
- During the examination, save it and utilise printouts.
- ADMISSION CARD INFORMATION
- Student’s name.
- The student’s father’s name.
- Date fo review.
- Examination time. Time.
- Review arrived.
- Roll. number
- Application number
- Name of the subject.
- TIPS FOR PREPARATION
- Solve problems paper in the preceding year.
- A short remark for the revision is made following the study.
- Take nutritious meals just for physical and mental fitness.
- Make a schedule and split it for each subject according to the time.
- Use just decent books that are readily available in the market for the study.
- TRANSCRIPTION FEES DETAILS
Indira Gandhi National Open University offers a single format student transcript option.
- For Indian students, if the transcript is sent to Indian candidates, rs. 300/- and Rs. 500/- for each transcript, if it is transmitted to Indian applicants.
- For candidate SAARC countries: Rs. 1200/- each transcript if provided to the SAAR candidates.
- For Non-SAARC candidate nations: $120 per transcript if supplied to non-SAARC countries candidates.
- PROCEDURE OF FILLING THE FORM
- Before completing the OPENMAT application form, read all instructions.
- Please complete all required information in the box provided, like applicant name, DOB, NAtionality, e-mail ID and so on.
- Please check it carefully once you have completed all the details.
- Send the form of application to the Registrar Student Evaluation Division IGNOU Maidan Garhi, ND-11,0068 via Speed Post/Send at the address given below.
- The request form will not be accepted after the deadline date.
- For more information, please save a hard copy of the completed application form.
- No documents must be attached with the application form.
Also Read : https://www.ignouprojectzone.com
2.1 Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
2.2 Master of Science (Dietetics and Food Service Management) (MSCDFSM)
2.3 Master of Arts (Rural Development) (MARD)
2.4 Master of Commerce (MCOM)
2.5 Master of Arts (Tourism Management) (MTM)
2.6 Master of Arts (English) (MEG)
2.7 Masters of arts (hindi) (MHD)
2.8 Master of Social Work (MSW)
2.9 Master of Arts (Philosophy) (MAPY)
2.10 MA (Gandhi and Peace Studies) (MGPS)
2.11 Master of Arts (Education) Programme (MAEDU)
2.12 MA in Participatory Development (MAPD)
2.13 Master of Arts (Economics) (MEC)
2.14 Master of Arts (History) (MAH)
2.15 Master of Arts (Political Science) (MPS)
2.16 Master of Arts (Public Administration) (MPA)
2.17 Master of Arts(Sociology) (MSO)
2.18 Master of Arts (Psychology) (MAPC)
2.19 Master of Science in Counselling and Family Therapy (MSCCFT) (Offered in July Session only)
2.20 Master of Arts (Extension and Development Studies) (MAEDS#) (Modular Programme)
2.21 Master of Arts in Adult Education (MAAE) (Offered in July session only)
2.22Master of Arts in Gender and Development Studies (MAGD)
2.23 Master of Arts (Distance Education) (MADE)
2.24 Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS)
2.25 Masters in Anthropology (MAAN)
BACHELOR‘S DEGREE PROGRAMMES
3.1 B.Sc. (Hons.) in Optometry and Ophthalmic Techniques (BSCHOT)
(Offered in July Session only)
3.2 Bachelor of Arts (Tourism Studies) (BTS)
3.3 Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)
3.4 Bachelor‘s Degree Programmes (BDP)-B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW
3.5 Bachelor‘s Preparatory Programme (BPP)
3.6 BBA in Retailing with the Modular Approach (BBAR) (Offered in July Session only)
3.7 Bachelor of Library and Information Science (BLIS)
4.1 Post Graduate Diploma in Food Safety and Quality Management (PGDFSQM) (Offered in July Session)
4.2 Post Graduate Diploma in Plantation Management (PGDPM) (Offered in July Session only)
4.3 Diploma in Value Added Products from Fruits & Vegetables (DVAPFV) (Offered in July session only)
4.4 Diploma in Dairy Technology (DDT) (Offered in July session only)
4.5 Diploma in Meat Technology (DMT) (Offered in July session only)
4.6 Diploma in Production of Value Added Products from Cereals, Pulses and Oilseeds (DPVCPO) (Offered in July Session only)
4.7 Diploma in Fish Products Technology (DFPT) (Offered in July Session only)
4.8 Diploma in Watershed Management (DWM) (Offered in July Session only)
4.9 Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Cardiology (PGDCC) (Offered in July Session Only)
4.10 Advance Diploma in Participatory Development (ADPD)
4.11 PG Diploma in Participatory Development (PGDPD)
4.12 Diploma in Youth in Development Work (DCYP)
4.13 Post Graduate Diploma in Library Networking and Automation (PGDLAN)
4.14 Post Graduate Diploma in Disaster Management (PGDDM)
4.15 Post Graduate Diploma in Participatory Management of Displacement, Resettlement and
Rehabilitation (PGDMRR) (online also)
4.16 Post Graduate Diploma in Rural Development (PGDRD)
4.17 Diploma in Early Childhood Care and Education (DECE)
4.18 Diploma in Nutrition & Health Education (DNHE)
4.19 Diploma in Tourism Studies (DTS)
4.20 Post Graduate Diploma in Translation (PGDT)
4.21 Post Graduate Diploma in International Business Operations (PGDIBO)
4.22 Post Graduate Diploma in Environment and Sustainable Development (PGDESD)
4.23 Post Graduate Diploma in Analytical Chemistry (PGDAC)
4.24 Diploma in Aquaculture (DAQ)
4.25 Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication (PGJMC)
4.26 Post Graduate Diploma in Audio Programme Production (PGDAPP)
4.27 Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Technology (PGDET)
4.28 Post Graduate Diploma in School Leadership and Management (PGDSLM)
4.29 Post Graduate Diploma in Educational Management and Administration (PGDEMA)
4.30 Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education (PGDHE)
4.31 Post Graduate Diploma in Higher Education Management (PGDHEM)
4.32 Diploma in Teaching German as a Foreign Language (DTG)
4.33 Post Graduate Diploma in Book Publishing (PGDBP)
4.34 Diploma in Creative Writing in English (DCE)
4.35 Diploma Programme in URDU (DUL)
4.36 Post Graduate Diploma in Social Work (PGDSW)
4.37 Post Graduate Diploma in Social Among Tribals (PGDSWT)
4.38 Diploma in HIV and Family Education (DAFE)
4.39 Diploma in Women‘s Empowerment and Development (DWED)
4.40 Diploma in Business Process Outsourcing — Finance and Accounting (DBPOFA)
4.41 Post Graduate Diploma in Pharmaceutical Sales Management (PGDPSM)
4.42 Post Graduate Diploma in District Health Management (PGDDHM)
4.43 Post Graduate Diploma in Maternal and Child Health (PGDMCH) (Offered in July Session only)
4.44 Post Graduate Diploma in Intellectual Property Rights (PGDIPR)
4.45 PG Diploma in Criminal Justice (PGDCJ)
4.46 PG Diploma in Environmental Law (PGDENLW)
4.47 Diploma in Paralegal Practice (DIPP)
4.48 Post Graduate Diploma in Extension and Development Studies (PGDEDS)#
4.49 PG Diploma in Folklore and Culture Studies (PGDFCS)
4.50 Post Graduate Diploma in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGDGPS)
4.51 Post-Graduate Diploma in Adult Education: Participatory Adult Learning, Documentation and Information
Networking (PGDAE) (Offered in July Session only).
4.52 Post Graduate Diploma in Corporate Governance (PGDICG)
4.53 Post Graduate Diploma in Counselling and Family Therapy (PGDCFT) (Offered in July Session only)
4.54 Post Graduate Diploma In Disability Management for Medical Practitioner (PGDMD)
(Offered in July Session only)
4.55 Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education (PGPDSE)
- Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education in Mental Retardation (PGPDSEMR)
- Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education in Hearing Imparement (PGPDSEHI)
- Post Graduate Professional Diploma in Special Education in Visual Impairment (PGPDSEVI)
5.1 Certificate in Indigenous Art Practices (CIAP)
(This programme is on offer in North-East States only)
5.2 Certificate Programme in Japanese Language (CJL)
5.3 Certificate in Visual Arts—Painting (CVAP)
5.4 Certificate in Visual Arts—Applied Art (CVAA)
5.5 Certificate in Visual Arts—Sculpture (CVAS)
5.6 Certificate in Performing Arts—Theatre Arts (CPATHA)
5.7 Certificate in Performing Arts—Hindustani Music (CPAHM)
5.8 Certificate in Performing Arts—Karnatak Music (CPAKM)
5.9 Certificate in Performing Arts—Bharatanatyam (CPABN)
5.10 Certificate in Performing Arts—Mohiniattam (CPAMT)
5.11 Certificate in Performing Arts—Odissi (CPAOS)
5.12 Certificate in Performing Arts—Kathak ( CPAKT)
5.13 Certificate in Performing Arts—Kathakali (CPAKK)
5.14 Certificate in Performing Arts—Manipuri (CPAMP)
5.15Certificate in Performing Arts—Kuchipudi (CPAKP)
5.16 Certificate in 7German Language (CGL)
5.17 Certificate in French Language (CFL)
5.18 Certificate in Arabic Language (CAL)
5.19 Certificate in Disaster Management (CDM)
5.20 Certificate in Environmental Studies (CES)
5.21 Certificate Programme in NGO Management (CNM)
5.22 Certificate in Business Skills (CBS)
5.23 Certificate in Teaching of English as a Second Language (CTE)
5.24 Certificate in Functional English (Basic Level) (CFE)
5.25 Certificate in Urdu Language (CUL)
5.26 Certificate in HIV and Family Education (CAFÉ)
5.27 Certificate in Social Work in Criminal Justice System (CSWCJS)
5.28 Certificate in Health Care Waste Management (CHCWM)
5.29 Certificate in Competency Enhancement for ANM/FHW (CCEANM)
5.30 Certificate in Newborn and Infant Care (CNIC)
5.31 Certificate in Maternal and Child Health Care (CMCHC)
5.32 Certificate In Diabetes Care for Community Worker (CDCW)
5.33 Certificate in Home Based Care Providers (CHBCP)
5.34 PG Certificate in Bangla-Hindi Translation (PGCBHT)
5.35 PG Certificate in Malayalam-Hindi Translation (PGCMHT)
5.36 Certificate in Community Radio (CCR)
5.37 Certificate in Tourism Studies (CTS)
5.38 Certificate in Food and Nutrition (CFN)
5.39 Certificate in Nutrition and Child Care (CNCC)
5.40 Certificate in Rural Development (CRD)
5.41 Certificate in Food Safety (CFS)
5.42 Post Graduate Certificate in Agriculture Policy (PGCAP) (Offered online also)
5.43 Certificate in Sericulture (CIS)
5.44 Certificate in Organic Farming (COF)
5.45 Certificate in Water Harvesting and Management (CWHM)
5.46 Certificate in Poultry Farming (CPF)
5.47 Certificate in Beekeeping (CIB)
5.48 Post-Graduate Certificate in Extension and Development Studies (PGCEDS)
5.49 Post Graduate Certificate in Adult Education (PGCAE) (Offered in both July and January Session)
5.50 Post Graduate Certificate in Cyber Law (PGCCL)
5.51 PG Certificate in Patent Practice (PGCPP)
5.52 Certificate in Human Rights (CHR)
5.53 Certificate in Consumer Protection (CCP)
5.54 Certificate in Co-operation, Co-operative Law & Business Laws (CCLBL)
5.55 Certificate in Anti Human Trafficking (CAHT)
5.56 Certificate in International Humanitaria in Law (CIHL)
5.57 Certificate in Information Technology (CIT)
5.58 Certificate in Guidance (CIG)
5.59 Post Graduate Certificate in Participatory Development (PGCEPD)
5.60 Certificate in Communication Skills for BPO. ITeS & Related Sectors (CCSS)
5.61 Certificate in Lifelong Learning (CELL)
5.62 Certificate in Entrepreneurship (CIE)
5.63Advanced Certificate in Power Distribution Management (ACPDM)
5.64 Certificate in Energy Technology and Management (CETM)
5.65 Certificate in Communication & IT Skills (CCITSK)
5.66 Post Graduate Certificate in Gandhi and Peace Studies (PGCGPS)
5.67 Certificate Programme in Laboratory Techniques (CPLT)
5.68 Certificate in Teaching of Primary School Mathematics (CTPM)
5.69 Appreciation Course on Environment (ACE)
5.70 Post Graduate Professional Certificate in Special Education (PGPCSE)
M.Sc. Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science (MSCMACS)
(offered in January Session only)
6.2 Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital and Health Management (PGDHHM)
(Offered in January Session only)
6.3 Post Graduate Diploma in Geriatric Medicine (PGDGM)
6.4 Diploma in Nursing Administration (DNA) (Offered in January Session only)