IGNOU original degree
If you’ve completed all of your IGNOU semester exams and are now waiting for your first degree, we’ve put together a step-by-step guide and a direct link to assist you. Many students are unaware of how they will receive their authentic IGNOU degree after successfully completing their enrolled programme. Every year, IGNOU has a Convocation to award degrees. The first step in obtaining your degree is to register for IGNOU Convocation and show there on time. However, a number of students are not able to attend the conference for a variety of reasons. As a result, IGNOU created an IDMS (IGNOU Degree Management System) to ensure that every student receives their original degree after enrolling and paying a nominal fee.If you have a passed your course from IGNOU and now waiting for the IGNOU original degree then we will help you .
The procedure you can follow to do so are mentioned below-
- Use the link below to go to the IGNOU IDMS website.
Credit : IGNOU
- A new window will open with instructions; scroll down and tick the Declaration box.
- The next step is to click on I agree and proceed. This section is present just below the declaration box.
- Now two choices namely-
- For Degree/Diploma Programme
- For certificate Programme
Will appear in from of you. You have to choose the subject of your choice.
- A new page will appear in front of you. This will be a registration page. Fill in your login credentials if you have logged in before, or click on new registration if you are registering for the very first time!
- Now select your desired programme and fill in your enrolment number.
- Click on the verify student details option.
- Proceed after doing so to the fees page.
- Now pay 600 rupees through the online method and click on okay. You can also pay using an online process (UPI, Credit card, Debit card, etc.)
- Remember to take out a printout after paying the fees for future reference.
Everything you need to know about IGNOU Degree.
- Is an IGNOU Degree Valuable?
IGNOU degrees are valid: IGNOU is a reputable and authorised government distant education institution. As a result, an IGNOU distance education degree is equal to a degree from any authorised Indian institution.
- How do I acquire a copy of IGNOU’s mark sheet?
If a candidate does not wish to wait for their mark sheet to be delivered to their home, he or she may pick up the IGNOU mark sheet at the IGNOU Head Office by visiting the relevant department at Maidan Garhi.
- What Is The Procedure For Obtaining A Brilliant IGNOU Degree Certificate?
First, I’m not sure whether you’ve completed your degree; otherwise, you’ll be admitted to ignou. The approach, on the other hand, is straightforward. Obtain admission, complete assignments, and register for the exam at the exam centre of your choice, following the completion of tests, which takes a minimum of three and a maximum of six years.
- How Can I Get an IGNOU Degree Delivered to My House?
After you complete your IGNOU Degree, you will receive a mark sheet and a temporary certificate. To earn an innovative degree, you must attend an ignou conference for at least six to twelve months and pay a modest cost of Rs 600-900 to register for the discussion and obtain a certificate.
- If it is not possible for you to attend the conference, your certificate will be mailed to you at your home address.
If your degree certificate was not sent to your house, no problem; go to the ignou office in Maidan Garhi, Delhi, and present the university’s ID card, along with your degree certificate; they will verify your information provide your degree certificate. The only stipulation will be that you have paid your convocation costs.
- How is it possible to Get My IGNOU Original Certificate?
How to Receive an IGNOU Degree at Your Residence | IGNOU Degree Ask your local post office if they need to send you the first certificate via Indian post. The initial mark sheets/certificates are sent by IGNOU to the candidate at their registered address, although they may or may not reach the scholar. The following alternatives are still available to you.
1. To obtain a certificate, go to a regional study centre and inquire if your original certificate is required. If they need it, they will provide you with your certificate when the appropriate formalities have been completed.
2. If you don’t travel to IGNOU headquarters in Delhi (have a few days in hand before visiting, although staff members at Delhi HO are quite helpful!! ), they’ll provide you with a duplicate copy of your mark sheet/certificate.
3. The third alternative I’m offering is up to you; once you’ve visited the IGNOU headquarters in Delhi, try to obtain the dispatch number as well as associated information and establish contact with the postal service.